Las Vegas, and Labor Day Weekend (LDW) is a special time of year, because even though we all know summer in Vegas lasts a little longer, it’s still the last big party weekend for the Strip’s stupendous dayclubs.
- Encore Beach Club’s lineup is laced with star DJs, including Zedd, Alesso, Kaskade and David Guetta, plus night sets from RL Grime, Flosstradamus and Marshmello.
- Surrender brings Major Lazer; Intrigue offers AlunaGeorge and Kiesza.
- XS has Guetta, Zedd, Diplo and DJ Snake.
- Hakkasan goes with Tiësto, Steve Aoki, Hardwell and Calvin Harris.
- Wet Republic pool club will see Tiësto and Aoki plus Afrojack and Martin Garrix.
- Light features the Stafford Brothers, Metro Boomin and DJ Mustard;
- Daylight doubles down on Mustard and the Staffords while adding Laidback Luke and J. Cole to the mix.
- Jewel has The Chainsmokers and Jamie Foxx
- Omnia goes with CalvinHarris, Armin van Buuren and Jauz