Rage! Instanity! Extreme folly! Ecstacy! All words to relate to March Madness day & nightlife in Las Vegas. There are tons of viewing parties within bars and nightclubs throughout Vegas that having viewing parties. To name a few like , The Sayers Club Double Barrel Roadhouse, Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club, with cover charges ranging from around $50 to $400 per person. Here are a few options for your March Madness Experience.
- College hoops parties at Hard Rock Hotel – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will become Las Vegas’ ultimate hub for college basketball fans with tournament viewing parties Sunday, March 13 to Tuesday, March 22.
- Marquee Dayclub –The club will host a viewing party on Thursday, March 17, Friday, March 18 and Saturday, March 19. Doors open at 8:45 am.
- LAVO Casino Club – The club will host a viewing party on Friday, March 18 and Saturday, March 19. Doors open at 8:45 am.
- Tao Beach – The club will host a viewing party on Thursday, March 17, Friday, March 18 and Saturday, March 19. Doors open at 8:45 am.
- Aliante Race & Sports Book – The sports book will offer $2 beers and $3 shots of Jack Daniels Honey, Jägermeister or Fireball Whiskey with the purchase of any beer.
The games start on Tuesday but hits full force on Thursday as people start trickling into Vegas. As the games get closer the more madness it becomes. Games end on Friday but people tend to stay the weekend to hit Las Vegas nightlife.