What’s going on in Las Vegas Nightclubs this week for EDC.
For the past two years, the crowds that flock to Las Vegas for the Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas Motor Speedway have made EDC the most-attended one-weekend music festival in North America.
As EDC sets up for its 20th festival and sixth in its perfect home in Sin City, another stellar lineup suggests records will continue to break. And while electronic dance music remains a prominent force on the Las Vegas Strip, it becomes the dominant sound and experience during EDC Week.
- Afrojack at Wet Republic: The pool party begins at 11 a.m.
- Steve Aoki at Jewel: Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Andrew Rayel at Marquee Nightclub: Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Zedd at XS: Doors open at 10:30 p.m.
- Knife Party at Rehab Beach Club: Doors open at 11 a.m.
- Martin Garrix at Omnia: Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Kaskade at XS: Doors open at 10:30 p.m.
- Nicole Moudaber at Drai’s: After-hours party begins at 1 a.m.
- DJ Snake at Encore Beach Club: Doors open at 11 a.m.
- Duke Dumont at Tao Beach: Doors open at 11 a.m.
- Disclosure at Daylight Beach Club: Doors open at noon,
- The Chainsmokers at Hakkasan: Doors open at 10 p.m.